Everybody must have enjoyed this summer, got a good tan by playing outside. It is very natural for you to hang out in the Sun and enjoy the summer vacations. A long hike, or a ride on the bicycle? Now that you've exposed your skin to the summer heat look at it closely. Do you see fine lines and wrinkles? Is it cracked and dry? That must be because your skin is damaged and dehydrated.
The skin is the largest organ of our body, yet, we somehow, manage to ignore it. It comprises of almost 15% of our weight. The skin consists of a naturally synthesized compound called the hyaluronic acid. This acid is mostly found in the skin, joints, eyes, and the hair. Hyaluronic acid is present in high concentration in the collagen of skin which is vital for maintaining the structure of the skin. As we overheat our skin in the summer, it loses its moisture and becomes dry. Hyaluronic Acid for skin, acts as a moisturizer. It weighs more than 1000 times in water and helps in hydrating the collagen, which in return keeps the skin elastic and soft.
• The chemical substance occurs naturally in our body.
• It is good for the smooth functioning of bones, hydrating the eyes, moistening the skin and keeping hair healthy.
• The growth of HA production decreases as we grow older.
• You can avoid worry lines, smile lines, forehead lines, and crow's feet.
• It acts as filler by providing volume to your lips.
• The HA is also very efficient in reshaping the nose.
• Magnifies collagen synthesis.
• You can get fuller and fluffy cheeks if the concentration of HA is sufficient in your skin.
How to use Hyaluronic acid for our skin is the main question. As soon as this issue pops up in your head, you can opt for a variety of options.
1. Improve your diet
How to increase Hyaluronic acid production in our body? Are you looking for this answer? The easiest and most natural way is to have a healthier diet, rich in HA. Intake of fleshy and leafy vegetables like spinach and broccoli will help. Also, avocados and potatoes have large amounts of HA. Fruits and vegetables rich in magnesium and vitamin C are good. Animals have a large quantity of HA; Bone broth is considered a delicious healing skin medicine. The boiled bones of chicken, beef, and meat can be taken a week thrice.
2. Using Hyaluronic Acid fillers
• Before applying the product, one must ensure their skin is clean and make-up free. Then, apply the cream under your eyes, near the lips, and on your forehead. Applying it there would reduce wrinkles, crow's feet, smile lines, and fine lines.
• The Hyaluronic acid used on the skin may not be as potent as injections or fillers. But, these are much safer than other methods. If the cream does not suit your skin, you can immediately stop using it. A patch test is always recommended when using any Hyaluronic Acid product. Apply and leave the product for a night and observe closely the results or any signs of irritation.
• Also remember to consult a doctor first before using any of these products. Doctors use hyaluronic acid to fill the lips and give a fuller and thicker look. They increase the pulpiness and soften the area.
• The dermatologist will help you select the best product for your skin.