THE PERFECT TIME MACHINE- HYALURONIC ACID FOODS
Stepping into adulthood does not only bring more responsibilities but also leads to aging. Affected eyesight, weakened joints and loosening of the skin, these are some signs you often see in adults. Who does not want to skip these premature aging effects? You can do that by following a simple diet plan which includes more of hyaluronic acid foods.
Hyaluronic acid or commonly known as Hyaluronan is a natural chemical substance found in the human body. It helps in keeping the connective tissues present in our body healthy. HA, found mostly in our eyes and joints is essential for smooth functioning of our joints and healthy eyesight. Lack of hyaluronic acid foods in our diet can cause several severe diseases.
HEALTH ISSUES WHICH ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF LACK OF HYALURONIC ACID FOODS
A diet deficient in hyaluronic acid is a diet provoking wrinkles, joint pains, scarring and other aging symptoms. The hyaluronic acid works as a lubricant. It reduces the wearing and tearing of tissues in our eyes and joints by hydrating that area. Lack of HA causes the following problems:
- Joint instability
- Heart valves with MVP
- Poor scar formation
- Prematurely wrinkled skin
- Detached retina
- Muscle contractions
HYALURONIC ACID RICH FOODS
HA is one of the most crucial parts of the extracellular matrix that cover and support the human cell. Maintaining the amount of HA in our body is vital. It acts as a cellular sponge, and as soon as it starts losing its mass, the body shows signs of aging such as wrinkles and scarring. Consuming natural hyaluronic acid foods can reduce this process. The best ways to consume it are through animal products. For vegetarians, consuming potatoes and sweet potatoes, fruits rich in vitamin C, bananas, and other products is recommended. A list of best Hyaluronic acid rich foods are:
- Bone Broth- Working as a miracle, the famous recipe of boiling bones of chicken, beef and meat act as a healing medicine. The soup is useful if taken3-4 times a week. It is not only a super hyaluronic acid rich food but is also a plethora of many other nutrients like calcium, chondroitin sulfate, collagen, phosphorus, glycine, potassium, and magnesium.
- Animal organ meat- The bodies of animals contain high levels of HA. Animals are high hyaluronic acid rich foods. Beef, lamb, pork and poultry products include HA and so does the eyeballs of fishes and other animals. These are also rich in fats and eating it can lead to an increase in fat production in our body, but eating it even in small amounts can help. Red combs of hen and roosters also contain HA molecules which are considered magnificent for skin.
- Soy products- Another way to consume HA is by eating a lot of soy products or soybeans. These soybeans contain a high concentration of isoflavones which contain phytoestrogens. These phytoestrogens act like oestrogens which somehow help in the production of HA in our body. Eating these isoflavones rich soybean products like tofu, soymilk, cheese, and tempeh will assist in treating many diseases caused by lack of Hyaluronic acid.
- Vitamin C - Without vitamin C our body cannot produce the proper amount of HA. For those who do not want to eat animal organs or bone broth, this can be a great substitute. Fruits like kiwi, orange, papaya, tomatoes, guavas, and berries and green leafy vegetables are rich in vitamin C.
- Red Wine- If taken as medicine or in fair amounts, it can be very effective. The wine is made up of grape skin which is abundant in Phytoestrogen. These help in manufacturing HA indirectly and support our body. Even drinking a glass of red grape juice will help you.
- Magnesium rich products- Leafy vegetables, potatoes, avocados, broccoli, and many other vegetables contain magnesium in high concentration. Eating starch rich food come under delicious Hyaluronic acid foods.
BENEFITS OF HYALURONIC ACID FOODS
Hyaluronic acid foods help in improving your overall health. Some the benefits are listed below:
- Supporting eyesight- The HA in our eyes, keep our eyes hydrated and don't let them dry. They ensure that our vision is healthy. When injected near eyes, they help in removal of wrinkles around the eyes.
- Better skin- HA is naturally found in our body cells and tissues. They contribute in healing the torn tissues, skin renewal and build collagen. As we get older, our natural cluster of HA diminishes than when our body was young. Thus, the skin starts to get wrinkles and loosens up. Eating Hyaluronic acid rich food will help in building this natural component in our body and bring a glow to our skin.
- Treating Osteoarthritis: Increasing the levels of HA in your body will significantly help in removing many symptoms of osteoarthritis. Include Hyaluronic acid rich food in your diet and see the difference.
One can always depend on synthetic products like medicines and serums, injections and creams, but natural beauty will always bring a glow from within. Eating a healthy diet rich in Hyaluronic acid foods will help you relieve many problems and beautify you naturally.