Hyaluronic acid, the chief glycosaminoglycan found naturally in our body, is a prime reason that our skin remains stable, safeguarded and keeps on renewing. Produced naturally by every human body, it is found throughout the human body from lips to eyes to joints, bones, and ligaments. Its uses are utilized externally and internally by the human body. Hyaluronic acid can bind easily and rapidly with water making it as an excellent natural moisturizer for our skin. Though it is produced naturally by the body, with age and time, our won supply of Hyaluronic acid diminishes slowly. Our bodies fail to manufacture enough Hyaluronic Acid to replace the lost Hyaluronic acid.
This results in the formation of wrinkles, sagging skin, and lines. This, in turn, forms the prime reason for the utilization of Hyaluronic acid in women skin care, cosmetic products. The artificially available Hyaluronic acid is extracted from the red combs of male chickens and bacteria. Moisture replenishing ability of Hyaluronic acid is such that one gram (0.3 ounces) of Hyaluronic acid can hold water up to 6 liters. Hydrating powers of Hyaluronic acid cream helps in filling the wrinkles, lines, improves dullness, and makes it firm, supple, plump, smoother and radiantly hydrated. Now you know what to look for in your moisturizing cream.
When a moisturizing cream containing Hyaluronic acid is applied on the skin, it passes past all the layers of tissues found in skin and hair follicles spots. Hyaluronic acid, working internally through the body and externally through the composition of cream forms total immersion treatment for your skin, rehydrating it at all levels. During this hydrating process, natural production of elastin and collagen is also influenced, which forms the basis of a substance for healthy skin. The Hyaluronic acid moisturizing cream also promotes the production or regeneration of new skin cells in the area where damaged cells usually do not respond. This ability of Hyaluronic acid moisturizing cream is used in removing the discoloration on the skin, like dark eye circles.
Vast varieties of moisturizing cream brands are using Hyaluronic acid as a key ingredient like Clinique, Cerave, L’oreal, Sibu, Nykaa, Neutrogena, and Eva.
Though known to be highly compatible with human biology, one should be careful about the formulations one might develop with chemically modified Hyaluronic acid. It is, however, rarest of the rare to develop any such kind of side effect with the use of Hyaluronic acid moisturizing cream.
One consequence is that there is a minute chance of cream not penetrating through the skin contributed by its heavy molecular weight. Knowing that one should research and find the products with low molecular weights where ever it is possible.
There are options of getting Hyaluronic acid injected into the skin too, which relatively comes easier with one-time seating than applying Hyaluronic acid moisturizing cream every time. But it should be considered for the consequences it comes up with like acne, itching, redness of the skin, bruising, allergic reactions, necrosis ( death of the tissues) and swelling.
Apart from its amazing hydrating abilities, consider its power to hydrate an oily skin without clogging pores. Also, it is very gentle on sensitive skins.
Top 5 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing creams:
1. Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand and Cuticle Cream Enriched with glycerine, shea butter, glycerides and almond oil, this Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer is the best deal to treat the dryness to its core. It softens the driest of the tissues while penetrating deep into the skin. Alas, it is very light on application. Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cream Detail
2. Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Booster Inspired by the injectable fillers used in dermatologists’ offices, this moisture booster works instantly on rough patches of warm and dry skin. When applied it is bit thin and watery, but it eventually gets absorbed through the skin. It is constituted with red algae extract along with the Hyaluronic acid. The cream is suggested to be used for post-holiday skin soother.
3. By Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow Ultra light in its application, it slides through the skin, blending in with the skin tone reflecting the light and pearls of pigment in the Hyaluronic gel. It is famously known for its glow giving benefits.
4. Elemis Hydra Balance Day Cream For the ones searching for moisturizer fro complexions and oil maintenance, this cream seeps deep down into the skin without causing any sticky touch. It leaves the skin super soft and smooth that it can be used well as summer cream too.
5. Caudalie Teint Divin Mineral Tinted Moisturizer This tinted moisturizer deposits just in the right amount to give evenly luminous skin tone. It is combined with soothing shea butter and grape seed extract along with the acid ensuring everlasting plumpness and firmness for your skin. Using a hyaluronic acid cream can really make sure that your skin looks healthier and softer. Therefore, you can go for a good hyaluronic acid cream and get the kind of healthy and supple skin you’ve always wanted.